Tuesday 28 October 2008

Hopefully a brief interlude

I was intending to write a few words and take a few pictures of the places that I visit on the Cornish coast dururing my working day. Unfortunately the doctor has signed me off work and has been brutally honest with his opinion that it is unlikely that I shall get well enough to return. I had five cornary bypasses eighteen months ago and it would appear that I again have serious heart problems. I am hoping that if such is the case then I shall be well enough to spend more time at my condo in South Florida. My next scheduled trip is on Boxing Day with my partner and two youngest children who will be away from univerity then. We have a trip booked from Miami to the Bahamas on the Carnival Imagination so I am keeping my fingers crossed that the trip will go ahead.
Meanwhile here is a shot of Imagination and a couple of the condo where I can, hopefully, put my feet up for a while !

No comments: